Saturday, September 19, 2009

MEGAMEETING!!




I just got megameeting and let me tell you I am BURSTING with ideas! Keep a look at all of my upcoming classes- we will be making some amazing projects that will blow you away!

I wanted to show you these three cards that my upline Laura Robinson presented today. Aren't they gorgeous? As you can see they all use a beautiful silver material that was run through the big shot. What is that material you ask...tinfoil! Tinfoil! How ingenious is that?! So simple inexpensive and something that we all have in our homes!

These megameetings that Laura holds are just so informative and fun! You get to stamp 8 projects and you leave with a stamp set. These are the kind of perks that you get as a demonstrator- along with the 20% discount of course! If you would like more information please send me an email at mcgill15@hotmail.com and we can chat about all the possibilities and perks that come with being a demonstrator.

No comments: