Sunday, May 3, 2009

232- Hawaii Papaya Fantasy Box


Last year at a meeting in London I saw someone demonstrate a fantasy box and have been meaning to do one ever since. I used this tutorial to help me make it:

http://www.stubbystampers.com/whatsnew/projects/fantasybox.html

I love the finished product but next time I may space out the boxes a bit more on the inside

Instead of using chipboard for the walls of the box I used the backing that came with the designer series paper

Recipe:

Paper: Hawaii Papaya DSP

Accessories: Bone folder, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, cardboard, sticky strip

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Shauna, how do you do this?? I love it!
I am having a blast checking out your blog! There are so many ideas that I have never seen, or things I have seen that you have just done different!
Great work!