Saturday, May 2, 2009

231- Fifth Avenue Thank You


I made this card for a coworker as a thank you using the layout from the SC226 layout challenge. She is a big girly girl and I wanted to make a card that was very feminine. I just got the Fifth Avenue Floral set and I knew it would be perfect for this. It was inspired by this card by Jenn Tinline

It was also a great excuse to break out my pretties kit- love the pearls! To stick them on the card I used crystal effects.

For the central flower I decided to use Very Vanilla just so that it would stand out even more. I stamped the image in rose red then using my blender pen traced the image with pretty pink. I love the final flower- it is so pretty!

Recipe:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral

Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Very Vanilla

Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette

Accessories: Pretties kit, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! Can't believe I don't have this set yet. It is MADE for use with the pretties kit!

Love. Love. Love.