Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Retiring Stamp Sets Contest!!


The retiring list is going to be released on June 1st and in anticipation I am having a little contest! It's my first ever blog candy of sorts!

Please send me an email (mcgill15@hotmail.com) and tell me 15 stamp sets that you think will be retiring. Contest ends on May 31st and I will announce the winner on June 1st. Whoever has the most correct picks wins

The winner will receive a stamp set and some other fun goodies. This contest is only open to Canadian residents. If you are international and would like to play I will have a separate contest set up and the winner will receive a pack of cards from me.

Remember when you are making your pics to look at the dormant list. To see all of the current sets click here

Good luck!

No comments: