Saturday, May 23, 2009

243- Cupcake Pop-Up



This is a card that I made for a birthday card swap with my customers. I always like to cards that have a bit of a twist to them to give my customers new ideas. For this one I wanted to do a pop-up and in the end I really enjoy the finished product. I have to say I have rarely used Lovely Lilac and I'm not sure why- it is such a pretty purple and I will definitely be using it again.

As for the ribbon this was a bit of a departure for me- I tend to always make a bow. But I really do like the knot- I think it is a nice change

Recipe:

Stamps: Crazy for cupcakes

Paper: Lovely lilac, basic black, whisper white

Ink: Basic black, lovely lilac, regal rose, rose red, tempting turquoise, brilliant blue, pumpkin pie, yo-yo yellow

Accessories: big shot, texturz plate, 5/8" regal rose grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner, dazzling diamonds, blender pen, markers

To order this fantastic birthday set click here

No comments: