Saturday, May 9, 2009

Top 10 Stamp Sets on Splitcoast Stampers

A fellow demonstrator, Lisa Harris, recently went through the list of sets in SplitCoastStampers and ranked the most popular sets according to the number of photos that were posted.

Top 10 Stamp Sets - based on SCS uploads:

1. Lovely As A Tree - 6,766 photos posted
2. Baroque Motifs - 5,783 photos posted
3. Loads of Love - 4,556 photos posted
4. Wild About You - 4,092 photos posted
5. Simply Said - 3,771 photos posted
6. Embrace Life - 3,763 photos posted
7. Doodle This - 3,676 photos posted
8. Priceless - 2,912 photos posted
9. Always - 2,475 photos posted
10. Sincere Salutations - 2,313 photos posted

These results are about a month old. I haven't updated the numbers but I'm sure they are about the same.

How many of these sets do you have? I have 6of them, and have debated getting 2 others but I have friends who have them and I use theirs. If you want to finish your collection, give me a call or go do some online shopping here

Happy stamping!

No comments: