Sunday, May 24, 2009

245- Loads of Love View Master


I have seen many other view master cards using the Loads of Love set on this site. I went to visit my stepmother on the weekend and she has this set and I knew I had to play with it and make my own.

I used 6 images from the set and it's accessories on the view master. I obviously had to colour the dogs as labrador retrievers and show them here. I did colour them all with the markers and the card can be used for various occasions.

I obviously had to colour the truck red to match my pretty new SUV. I also cut out a little me and put me in the drivers seat. I used my hobby knife to cut out the windows so you could see the background which I think really helps the card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Loads of love

Paper: Kiwi kiss, glossy white, whisper white

Ink: Real red, baha breeze, kiwi kiss, basic black, basic grey, yoyo yellow, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, old olive, summer sun, tempting turquoise, brilliant blue, pretty in pink, certainly celery, elegant eggplant, regal rose

Accessories: Brayer, reinkers, hobby knife, 1/4" circle punch, brad punch, vintage brad, markers, cropodile, circle scissors plus

No comments: