Monday, May 4, 2009

233- Shiny Happy Mother's Day Card


My friend Chantale asked me to make a card for her to give to her mother and she had two requests- that it was really bright and really shiny. I think that it definitely meets both requirements- I used bold brights and clear embossing, glitter, beads and a rhinestone brad to make it shine.

As always when applying the beads I used crystal effects. For the glitter I used tombow.

I bought this stamp set specifically because I wanted to try the rock and roll technique. There are great instructions on splitcoast for this here

Recipe:

Stamps: Petal Pizazz

Paper: Yoyo yellow, pixie pink, lovely lilac

Ink: Pixie pink, lovely lilac, only orange, tempting turquoise

Accessories: Clear embossing, chunky sprinkles glitter, blue microbeads, rhinestone brad, brad punch, stamp a ma jig, corner rounder, crystal effects

No comments: