Sunday, August 9, 2009

272- Downline Meeting Card Challenge

I'm back! I know it has been awhile since I have posted regularly- unfortunately I was pretty busy with work and then I went on vacation. But I'm back and have some great cards to post and am looking forward to stamping regularly- I missed it!


Today I hosted a downline meeting for 5 members of my team and we had a great time. I gave them a little challenge and the results were great. I cut all of the pieces of a card and gave them two stamp sets- True Friend for images and Short and Sweet for a sentiment. They could only use the pieces that I had cut and some tools that I put on the table. No other embellishments were allowed. Here is what they came up with- how cute are they?!

Recipe:


Stamp Sets: True Friend, Short and Sweet


Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, whisper white


Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, ticket corner punch, corner rounder punch, eyelet border punch, scallop edge punch, markers

Sheila Kerz's card


Rebecca Snell's Card

Marni Shelson's card

Rose Antonopoulos' card


Tali Douglas' card


My card

No comments: