Saturday, August 15, 2009

They Say It's My Birthday

I am fortunate to have some great friends who are all fantastic stampers! I received some amazing birthday cards that I really want to share.
Julie Weisflock made me this one- love the colours! The middle present is popped out
My stepmother made me this flip card using Old Olive DSP and a picture of two of my dad's dogs Tobey and Lola. How cute are they?!
Katrina MacAlpine made me this large joy fold card and it was signed by my coworkers. Love the colours- so fun and summery! And we all know I adore the Cheers to You stamp set!
Marni Shelson made this card with my most favorite birthday set Crazy for Cupcakes! How cute is that?!
Sheila Kerz made me this really pretty elegant card with Embrace Life- which I consider to be one of her signature sets (hehe)
For the second year in a row Becca Snell made me a card using Rub-ons. LOVE the colours- this is the new in-colour Bermuda Bay. It's really simple and pretty

Remember everyone- it's time for my annual Birthday SALE!! From now until midnight on Sunday I am offering 15% off all orders!

Wait- there's more!! In honour of my 31st birthday I will give you an extra $31 worth of products on all orders over $200!! That is on TOP of the regular hostess benefits for a $200 order. That means you will receive $51 of free product PLUS a free stamp set for $200- a great way to stock up on supplies! Especially with holiday card making coming up! Email or call me to place your orders

No comments: