Tuesday, August 18, 2009

281- Sweet Cupcake Birthday


I made this card for the MojoMaria layout challenge. This is an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card that I made for a coworker- we need to make big cards so all of my coworkers can sign it.

Whenever I have to make a birthday card it is really hard for me to not use my Crazy for Cupcakes- I just adore the set! This is also my favorite DSP of all time- I was so upset when Stampin' Up! retired it.

Recipe:

Stamps: Crazy for cupcakes

Paper: Regal rose, chocolate chip, Sweet Always DSP, whisper white

Ink: Chocolate chip, regal rose, rose red, pumpkin pie

Accessories: Dazzling diamonds, corner rounder, 5/8" regal rose grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch

To order this fantastic birthday set click here

No comments: