Friday, August 21, 2009

283- Noel Card


I used retired DSP from last year and this great Christmas set to make this card using the layout from MojoMonday. It is hard to see in the picture but I embossed the entire piece of Whisper White with irridescent embossing powder so it gives a really nice shine to the card.

I took the picture of the card at a different angle than normal. Let me know what you think- should I stick with this or do you like the pictures to be straight on?

Recipe:

Stamps: Big on Christmas

Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Real red, old olive, baha breeze

Accessories: Scallop edge punch, round tab punch, tag corner punch, irridescent
embossing, 1/4" real red grosgrain ribbon, double rectangle punch, markers, blender pen

Click here to purchase this fantastic Christmas set at my online store.

No comments: