Thursday, August 20, 2009

282- Love you a Latte!


I love layout challenges- they are so much fun! I find the hardest part of stamping is the layout and these challenges make me branch out from my usual patterns.

As soon as I saw this layout for Mojo Monday I knew I wanted to use this stamp- I've had the set forever but have never used it. I also loved the paper and colours- I'm really happy with the finished product.

I stamped the image on a piece of whisper white then coloured in the cup with my blender pen. To soften the whisper white paper I sponged it with pink pirouette

Recipe:

Stamps: Pun Fun

Paper: Bravo burgundy, so saffron, Parisian Summer DSP, whisper white

Ink: Bravo burgundy, so saffron, pink pirouette

Accessories: Jumbo pewter eyelets, cropodile, 5/8" bravo burgundy grosgrain ribbon, round tab punch, sponge, dazzling diamonds

No comments: